Wednesday 22 July 2020

A Rainy Day at St Bartholomew's



I'm very pleased to announce that the third story in my steampunk series about the Victorian detectives MacAndrew and Smithers is now available in the current issue of Curiosities.

A Rainy Day at St Bartholomew's finds Smithers getting wet at a wedding. This might not be considered too surprising until we find that it's raining inside the church!

You can find out why, and how our intrepid heroes cope with yet another encounter with the abnormal, in the

Curiosities #7 Quarantine 2020 Paperback


And if this leaves you with a taste for more Victorian mayhem, the fourth MacAndrew and Smithers adventure is coming soon in a new hardback anthology from Flame Tree.



I've recently finished a fifth episode, for which I'll be seeking a publisher soon, so I hope you won't have long to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like to comment on this post?