Wednesday 22 September 2021

On Receiving Political Advice from Celebrities

Let’s face it, the problem with most 'celebrities' these days is that you’ve never heard of them. They’re not even famous for being famous. This means they are probably actors in TV soap operas that you don’t watch.

Last I heard, you did not need a degree in politics or economics to get into acting school. Mind you, if you had a degree in politics or economics, you’d be even less famous, like me. I read PPE.

But since nobody listens to me, why should anyone listen to them? See? Nobody can remember who we are, because they never knew in the first place. That’s called logic, that is.

Or, as the man said in the film, ‘I’ll never forget what’s’isname.’

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like to comment on this post?